Bedwetting in children: What you need to know
- In most cases, the cause of bedwetting is not known. However, such factors include bladder size, stressful emotional situations at home or school, your child sleeps so deeply, they don't wake, and more.
- Approximately 16% of 6 year olds struggle with bed wetting.
- Many times, bed wetting runs in families. If both parents struggled with bedwetting as children, it's 30% more likely their children will have the same problems.
- It's not your child's fault. Children don't want to wet the bed on purpose.
What Can I Do to End My Child's Bedwetting?
The Leading Solution for Bedwetting in Children
- Treatment Clinics - These can be effective, but take time and a lot of commitment. They can also be costly.
- Medication - Medication is a hit or miss solution, depending on the underlying cause of your child's bedwetting. We don't like medication because we don't like putting drugs in our kids.
- Diapers/Plastic Bed Covers - These are like a band-aid that doesn't actually solve the problem. Plus, we find that most children don't like wearing diapers when they are 5+ years old.
- Bedwetting Alarms - We have found, through numerous studies, that the Nytone bedwetting alarm has been the #1 way for ending bedwetting in more children.
HOW IT WORKS
The simple Nytone bedwetting alarm is the WORLD'S SMALLEST bedwetting alarm making it easy to use and unobtrusive to your child's restful sleep. It simply attaches to your child's arm, much like a sports band for your phone or mp3 player.
The Nytone alarm uses proprietary circuitry to detect moisture before other alarms. This means your child is warned earlier than the competition, resulting in greater confidence and better results.
WHAT ELSE CAN I DO?
In addition to using the leading Nytone bedwetting alarm, parents have the best results when they do the following:
- Positive reinforcement every night your child doesn't wet the bed can go a long ways to a success
- Minimize the amount of fluids your child drinks prior to bed time
- Especially avoid drinks with caffeine, as caffeine speeds up urine production
- Whenever your child wets the bed, don't make them feel worse than they already do. Encourage them and be supportive.
END BEDWETTING IN YOUR CHILD! GUARANTEED
We are so confident that our unparalleled bed wetting alarm will end your Child's bed wetting challenge that we back it with a guarantee. If your child's bedwetting persists after consistently using the Nytone bed wetting alarm, give us a call and we will make it right.
Why can we offer such a guarantee? Because the Nytone alarm has been the #1 treatment to ending bedwetting for over 500,000+ children.
Not to mention, mothers love the Nytone bed wetting alarm because due to its tiny size, amazingly simple to use design, and it's tri-notification system (sound, light and vibration) to guarantee results.